Skip to main content

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it.

I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun.

Director: Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity.

100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV: *mumble mumble in my mouth*

Physics mechanics teacher: I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here.

2nd year seniors: Yay!!! We're seniors. Now we get to screw with the 1st years. :)

2nd year senior guys: Wow, girls!! This one is mine, that one is yours. (psst we can't actually go and engage them in a normal conversation though, cuz we can't get past the fact that they belong to the opposite gender) Hey 1st yr guy, I'm gonna boss you around.

1st year guys: Wow, girls!! This one is mine, that one is yours. (psst we can't actually go and engage them in a normal conversation though, cuz we can't get past the fact that they belong to the opposite gender)

The guy I'm really good friends with here: Dude, don't tense up bout studies man!! we will study. But not just for the marks.(which are pretty hard to get I believe)

The only girl here I'm slightly attracted to : I'll bite your head off if you say hi to me one more time today. (OR - I'll ask, how many times are you gonna say hi to me in one day, and my tone will bite your head off)

The girl a no. of people seem to be lusting for: Yay!! rainbows, squirrels, cute furry bunnies... whats that? Pretty shiny metallic hand grenades with cute little rings! The world is such a beautiful place.

Some of the 1st year girls: This guy said hi to me. This guy wants to get with me.

Some of the 1st year guys: This girl said hi back to me, she will let me get with her.

College looks interesting. :P

Peace.

Comments

Unknown said…
1st year guys and gals - Beware! Of each other!
Sam said…
Hey, its not actually that bad. Like I mentioned I exaggerate na! :P
Hahaha. Your college sounds like fun. =P
P.S.: Which college are you?
Sam said…
Oh, I'm actually human.

(Don't kill me just yet)
*Kills you anyway*
Sam said…
Darn. :P
Espèra said…
Which colleeeeeeeege?

Also, "Yay!! rainbows, squirrels, cute furry bunnies... whats that? Pretty shiny metallic hand grenades with cute little rings! The world is such a beautiful place." - Is she really as dumb as she sounds? :P
Sam said…
Hehe, college i'll tell you on facebook. You can read the about me to know why.

and bout the latter, yes. She proves it time and again. She's basically a superbly extreme case of naive which is tendin towards really stupid.
Raveena said…
Is college in South India?! Ha ha! Sounds like it atleast! :)
Sam said…
Hehe, nope. The college is in North India hi, Rajasthan actually! :)
Raveena said…
Ahha! That I did not expect!
Sam said…
hehe, its got ppl from everywhere right? plus, the larger part of their excitement was cuz
a: Its an engineering college which is equal to incredible scarcity of females.
b: It was the 1st time in their history, that bout a 100 girls had come to the college.

Like, now that things are kinda more settled, and the initial excitement is gone, its more normal-ish now. :P
Raveena said…
Ha ha! That's like a typical South Indian college. I should know, I grew up in one of those environments.

Your boys should come to my college, boys are like a minority here! :|
Sam said…
Haha, I'm not sure if you'd want some of my boys in ur college. :P

But on the whole they're good! Cuz i've seen shit-fuckin worse.

and whats crazier is, that the girls start believin they're trophies too. So even if ur havin a normal friendly conversation, some of them believe there's an ulterior motive to it. Thats buggin!
Raveena said…
Here, even if someone's rubbing you up when they're talking to you, it's usually out of friendship.

Strange, but oddly true!
Sam said…
Hehe, yeah, same used to be the deal in school! You could say absolutely anythin to anyone and mess around like a jerk, and still know that they'd take the joke well.

But like I said, i've seen way-shit worse.

Like these 3 posts:
http://sam-writes.blogspot.com/2009/09/weird-os.html

http://sam-writes.blogspot.com/2010/01/bday-hangover.html

http://sam-writes.blogspot.com/2009/09/16-th-sept-09.html

Incase, you're REALLY in a mood to read/know what I mean. :P
Raveena said…
You're from Delhi... Ahha!

I read/found out what you meant. Duddde.
psychebubbles said…
Dude... You reminded me of my college days, when i was a Senior .. :-o hehe...

Exaggeration, well yeah, thats wat blogs are about, do it some more! ;)

Cheers! \m/

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to