Skip to main content

Weird-Os.

Ok. People here are pretty fucked messed up. I have decided to keep my blog clean of bad words( see the Heck in capitals in the Bansal Classes post? That had been a 4 letter word with the letters f, u, and k in it. And no, it wasn't 'Funk') but then few other words would describe it more suitably. Now you'd probably expect me to elaborate right? Its too much typing yaar, jus take it cuz I said it na? I mean if you really were that much of an analytical-wanna-know-proof-scienceboy/girl, you'd have been here in this stupid git of a place with me. (ok thats really not true, but if you didn't notice I'm irritated and irrational right now. Oh and its like fun. Infact I'm trying not to get carried away with the feel good factor and am actually refraining from passin comments about one more coolio right now, cuz the coolio reads this dumb blog.)

Anyway, so in the class, this sheet of paper had fallen on the floor from the girls' desk(all the girls sit in the same row. Yes. Its weird.) and on my way out, I picked it up and gave it to them. And therefore , a guy outside goes in that fuck mess of a tone which says 'oye you talked to a girl, hoye *twitches brows* I toh don't even know what thats like hoye but I know that one day I'll mate with one hoye and just by picking up that paper from the ground and placing it on their desk hoye you admitted that you wanna woo (or more like do) them hoye and then the typical *the bastard is getting some* smile.' We have just covered the tone of the voice right now.

What he said was "kya baat hai aaj toh" [Translation:" ah coolio"] (keep the tone in mind) Me:"I jus picked up a fallen piece of paper" Him:"Aaj sirf paper hai!!" [Translation: "Today its jus the piece of paper..."]

Ps- I have no clue why I'm convertin it to english, considerin you do probably know hindi (and then more conversation followed which i couldn' be bothered to write)

I mean I'm like WTF MAN!! Ugh. Had me irritated. Besides there is a bit of dispute with some of the kids in the house over the gas cylinder who are jus bein assholes assholes not very nice people.

Its like society living is really not a concept for them. All they think is in terms of food, clothing, shelter (and therefore IIT) and mating. Oh and also the survival of the biggest not very nice person. And selfishly so.
Thats Animal life.

Comments

blog.sahil.me said…
Haha, love the "tone" wala thing!! =]

And dude. Wow. That is so totally weird. It's like being back in sixth grade or something, only worse :P
So, when're you starting your vendetta of knocking some reality into these guys heads? =P
Sam said…
wel..considering there are bout 17000 of them just in Bansals and many more in Kota...I'd rather jus come to Delhi and party with you guys. :P
Raveena said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raveena said…
A. I do not know Hindi.

B. I totally know guys who's been in your exact place.

C. IIT? Really? There's a 'funny coincidence' story here.
Sam said…
whats the funny co-incidence story?
Raveena said…
The only IITian I actually know is my brother.

Everyone else, I met through blogging. I don't know how, but I always land up on an IITian's blog.

One of them actually evolved into a really close friend and has made it on to my "Top 10 people to call when I'm drunk" list.
Sam said…
Ah, well, I'm not an iitian.

But nice, you got a whole list eh? :P
Sam said…
also, whats nerilark? I'm assuming its a telugu word!
Raveena said…
Then what's with all the IIT references in your posts?

Isn't there an NIT in Kota? Is that where you study?
Raveena said…
LOL! It's not a Telugu word. I do not know many Telugu words. I am not Telugu. I am Tamil. Tamil and Telugu are two different languages. All South Indian languages are different. They are not all Telugu.

So, now that we're past that...

Said word was random word which found it's way into our lives because it was the word verification I had to fill out to post a comment. Only I typed it out on the wrong box.

The current word I have to enter for word verification is 'releo' and that's not a word from any south Indian language as far as I'm aware.
Sam said…
Sorry, I meant tamil actually. I know chennai implies tamil speakers or rather, tamil nadu implies that. Like thats a typo, and not the lack of knowledge. :P

And wel, see, After 12th, I intended to go to US for further study. I had an admission in my hand, and was expectin a 100% scholarship, cuz someone there had assured us bout this. And then we found that the college doesn't give more than 60% which meant about close to 45 lakh for an undergrad course. I didn want that. Dad still askd me to maybe consider as I hadn done anythin for the entrance exams and all. I declined.

Moreover, I was angry at me to an extent, and I decided to go to kota to prepare for IIT. Now Kota turned out to be a sickeningly different world, and thats basically where I started this blog. Couldn study that much, didn't get IIT, and now i'm in a college in jaipur.

That should make sense? :P
Raveena said…
So what were you doing in Kota? Just chilling and trying to prep for IIT?

So you're doing Engineering in the Pink City?

I don't understand the IIT obsession actually, lots of weirdos come out of there.
Sam said…
Kota is something of a major hub for IIT prep in atleast north india.

And, hehe, I wasn 'chillin' there. :P

Yes, I'm doin engineerin in the pink city.

And bout the IITs, they're great, but the problem starts, when ppl start believin that they have the key to life over there. And yea, lots of weirdos, I agree seriously, but lots of great ppl too i think! :)
Raveena said…
I agree with you on some weird level.

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it. I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun. Director : Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity. 100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV : *mumble mumble in my mouth* Physics mechanics teacher : I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here. 2nd y