Skip to main content

Sickness Strikes.

21 Sept 09

So I'm sick. No, not in the metaphorical sense. I have a bit of fever. Its called havin-it-will-make-u-stop-givin-a-crap-bout-the-conc-of-H+ ions-in-a-0.2 Molar-ammonium chloride-solution. Thats why I'm not finding the answer to that question right now. Its the fever. From my side, I'm highly committed.

So anyway, 1st n foremost, I wanna show my gratitude and alarm to all u folks reading this blog (yes, both of you.) Gratitude, cuz I didn' actually expect anyone to read it (and special thanks to smelly cat for her appreciation of the poetry. the last complement was the best i could ask for i think. :D ) Alarm, cuz some of you are genuinely findin it interestin.

This is the next day. I had started writin the note, but the fever got to me n I jus slept. I'm still sick. Today its called you-wil-have-to-do-physics-inspite-of-this-loser-of-a-virus. Haven't told my parents bout it, cuz yesterday(adorable as they are) they got too worried, and called up the landlord, and wanted me to be taken to a doc, which i know is not necessary, cuz 3 other people in the house already suffered from this, and healed on their own. So I've told them I healed completely today. :D

Anyway comin back to the wonderful city of Kota.

Today I happened to see the new Dan Brown, the lost symbol, in a book shop, and I was overjoyed to learn he had written another one. ( I'm big fan of his. Cuz he basically uses contemporary and true information to form larger than life plots, which happen to be very plausible possibilities) So i called up my mom to inform her bout this new book, which I, with my luck had chanced to have laid my eyes on, only to learn that she knew about it. It had released a few days back, and a million copies had already been sold out. People in Kota, were are blissfully unaware. I've seen them go to youtube and look up videos of Bansal teachers singin a song or tellin a joke. Yet they all remail fairly apathetic to OMG international news like Michael Jackson's death.

A friend of mine had texted "jacko's dead". So bereft is this place, that I hadn't even been able to place who he'd been talkin about. And when I did find out, I had felt awful. He had after all been a legend to the magnitude of Elvis Presley. H really did possess some genius in dance and music (albeit along with undeniable weirdness) When I informed the students in the PG accomodation bout this news, contrary to my dramatic response, all I got from them was a luke warm disinterested 'Oh'. Yet they talk SO animatedly about that kid who scored really wel in Maths or those amazing Bansal teachers who left the institute to join some other, as if its news that'd affect the world economy. Most of them say that the day VK Bamsal dies, it'll probably be a (national they said i think? I'm not very sure) holiday. Considering I didn't REALLY know that there was a Bansal in Kota...wel I doubt. (Ofcourse I don't know many other things, but wel i don't think thats gonna happen) Plus, I have lil respect for his ability to do maths, cuz he doesn't respect women. He has openly claimed that the day a woman makes it to All India Rank 1 in IIT (like thats the highest honour there is), He'll close his institute and leave. While his achievements are commendable ( He worked in a chemical industry once. Now he's a multimillionaire) commments like those make him look like a much smaller person. (But ofcourse, I'm observing from a great distance. He just might be better I hope?) I'm obviously at different mental planes with these people. Most of their conversations w.r.t girls have me grimacing in disgust. It gets to me sometimes. I'm glad I'm comin to Delhi in october, to be amongst like minded people again. :D

So forgive me, Today I leave u abruptly.

Love to all.

Ps- You might wanna check out this blog if you find mine interesting.

Comments

blog.sahil.me said…
Alarm, cuz some of you are genuinely findin it interestin.
Lol =P

And Dan Brown wali book ke bare mein toh paper mein aya tha? Anyway did you buy it? Did you read it? How is it? I heard it's not thaat great :/

And chheee this Bansal guy actually said that? What a sucker *eyeroll* He needs to get like real :P

And oye! special mention to my blog! :O Thanks! I mean, the link's broken, but still =D

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it. I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun. Director : Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity. 100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV : *mumble mumble in my mouth* Physics mechanics teacher : I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here. 2nd y