Skip to main content

Bansal Classes.

16th Sept 09.

So is it just me or do other ppl also walk around thinkin in a talkin to urself manner? Like this question i posed, I had already thought to myself while washing my hands(had gone to pee. ok y u lookin at me like i'm a weirdo for sayin that? I mean EVERYONE pees. Except for those on dialysis, but they don't have a choice. Given a choice, they'd rather pee anyday. U could ask them if u don't believe me. Besides look at the good side. I do wash my hands. :D) Ugh. My apologies. (recall what bracketts are for) So anyway comin back to that question. Wait. Nah. Too boring. I haven't told u guys much bout the institute I'm studyin in n all na?

Wel, Its name is Bansal Classes. The story goes, that once upon a time, 3 guys left their jobs in chemical industries in Kota, cuz the company was dyin anyway, n those chemicals were fatal too, n they didn't really want to be around so much death, cuz if they had they'd have been pathologists. ( I couldn remember this word, so i called up my 1.5 month old ex *i.e we broke up bout a month n a half back. Jus incase u were wonderin. Weird stuff happens in the world u know.* n asked the word. She btw has a great vocab. Oh n i'm like cool to jus be able to do that. ) So neway these guys taught a few kids science n they made it to IIT, n each one claimed that their prowess at teaching their subject did that, so they all parted ways n opened their own institutes. The chem guy opened 'Resonance' ( I would love to go the math guy opened bracketts, n the physics guy started electricity, but that wouldn be true.) V.K Bansal, the founder was the maths guy. Therefore I scored -3 marks in math. Out of 200. 200. Two hundred. -3 out of 200.

The teachers are accomplished no doubt. The physics H.O.D (head of dept) of this institute recently launched a book with Resnik Halliday Walker (very renowned physicists), and V.K. Bansal is the best teacher for permutations n combinations in the whole of asia. But from what the kids tell me, he abuses. In hindi. In class. To students. Like oh how the HECK can he say that * n eyes fall out* type abuses. But its an entire, different rules in different societies type concept. You won't get it if u haven't lived ur life atleast very close to this side of the world, if not inside it. Like here, the authorities treat the kids fairly like crap, cuz they realise who needs who more. N most of the students come from less than average backgrounds. So its like their only path to a better life, so they pretty much take the trash lyin low. N if they do taste success, they are very thankful to the institute n all. Besides those are just words. These guys have seen a lot worse. Worse than most of us realise. But wel, life's like that.

Neway, my address has the letter 'na' n my colony is vigyan nagar. N i ride a bicycle to the classes. I'd probably have preferred to be caught dead than on a cycle in Delhi. But wel, life's like that. (Y duz it sound familiar? I gues some great man must have said it before me. ) *Yes. I know. That last sentence was a lie. Boo hoo.*

Ps- I scored 115 in Physics btw. :P

PPS- None of the teachers i mentioned teach me. Althought I'm not sure how i'd react if I were the subject of their trash! Lets hope we don't find out, cuz I have a feelin, It'd end in me leavin this place.

Comments

Raveena said…
Okay, You go a little crazy everytime you open a bracket! LOL!

In Symbi, all the professors abuse in class ( my friend tells me) and if you go complain to the Dean, he tells them they deserve it.

Life's like that! Ta la la la la...
Sam said…
Hehe, yeah i do.

And they did like mother sister type abuses, the cheap to women kinda things. Plus i was fresh out of school, so was used to the cleaner world. :P or atleast the cleaner perception of the world.

You're cool btw. :D
Raveena said…
Same thing they do in Symbi. They abuse even father and brother. It is a lovely little tribal world out there.

Is this where I'm supposed to say you're hot? :P
Sam said…
Hehe, nope. You're not. :P :P
Sam Smith said…
creativity of author is only spectacular. It has touched to the extent of understanding along with his writing. the entirety is up to the mark. Written flawlessly and i will use such facts for my coming task. CSIR Net Dec 2019 Study Material
Sam Smith said…
creativity of author is only spectacular. It has touched to the extent of understanding along with his writing. the entirety is up to the mark. Written flawlessly and i will use such facts for my coming task. CSIR Net Dec 2019 Study Material

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it. I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun. Director : Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity. 100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV : *mumble mumble in my mouth* Physics mechanics teacher : I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here. 2nd y