Skip to main content

A Happy New Year to all.

Hey, so i jus wanna make a correction from the last post. Except for those who didn like The Longest Rant, frm the rest, i take back my apologies.

Basically, i had written the post, then few days later, considerin it was long n serious(ie not dry and sarcastic) i thought it was awful. Then i red it later, n liked it and so i posted it. Few days later, when i forgot its contents, i again, thought its too long and borin, so i apologised. I read it again now. And i liked it.( if this were an infinite series, i wudve forgotten its contents and disliked it again and then read it again...you get the drift)

So there. I take back my apologies. Of course, if u did not like it, you can keep them.
Nehow right now, i'm quite simply tired of livin here. I dun exactly have anyone i could relentlessly whine to. Girlfriends come in handy in these situations. They atleast pretend to care. I say pretend, cuz then they become exes, which is even cooler.

I mean the very word 'ex' itself is so intriguing. You know how the mystery man in games n novels is often addressed as Mr. X. Professor Utonium added the chemical X to create the powerpuff girls. Yes. I've spent a part of my life watchin the powerpuff girls. I've also watched hannah montana, even though i can't stand miley cyrus. I've also watched phineas n ferb, after class 12th, even though, each episode has the same basic story. 2 kids create somethin exquisite n impossible in their backyard. Their sis, tries to show those astoundin creations to their mom, but before the mom even gets to lay her eyes on the creations, they are circumstantially removed frm their backyards, as a result the sis comes off as a fool. Meanwhile, the kids' pet platypus(yes. Pet, platypus) is actually a secret agent(yes. A secret agent) who everytime visits a comic, but mad evil scientist who wants to do somethin evil to the world(once, he wanted to make his squeaky voice a baritone, so he decided to make everyone else's voices squeakier, so that relatively speakin, his voice would be a baritone) and each time he is thwarted in his job, by perry the platypus. Sometimes when they are bored, the scientist, jus opens the front door for perry, so that he doesn waste time, tryin to sneak into his place. And yes. In spite of all this, i still like to watch that show. The best part of tv, according to me are also the advertisements. I stop people from flippin the channel, cuz i wanna see a new ad. But i suppose, this bit is fair. Advertisements, have to grab attention within seconds, which is why more often than not, they are more intellectually stimulating, than the show itself.

I think, i digressed.

Neway,
A very merry christmas, and a happy new year to all of you.
Lots of love and holiday cheer.

Comments

blog.sahil.me said…
Haha. I still haven't seen Phineas and Ferb, even though you told me about it =P
Espèra said…
Hey! I'm reading your blog after a LONG time. I need to add it to my Google Reader list. Nahi toh I won't get around to reading it..

Yay. I love Phineas and Ferb too! I like their names. :P And I like Perry the Platypus too. :D
The best parts are the ones about him and DOofenshmirtz whatever. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it. I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun. Director : Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity. 100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV : *mumble mumble in my mouth* Physics mechanics teacher : I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here. 2nd y