Skip to main content

Ms.Carolitna/ Ms.Caroltina

So among things worth writin about has to be this talk I had with a camgirl about a month back ( I don't actually remember much of the convo really, but i'm talkin bout things worth writin bout, whether or not i'm able to do it is a very different issure. Besides i'm a guy, I probably jus wanna proclaim the fact that i did - not the writing, the talkin. See now i'm really hopin that my loopy windey sentence made sense to you. If it did, you have reason to worry. Or you're the spinning arrow. Although the latter is probably a subset condition of the former. If none of this made any sense to you, you should try another blog. [and needless to say you're NOT The Spinning Arrow. Yet i did say. I'm no longer wondering why I wonder if I overstate the obvious. Its obvious. I do overstate the obvious.] and make sure that the other blog is preferably NOT written by aliens. Which doesn't really say this one is, but by now you're probably NOT reading. So i go on...)

I had logged into my Yahoo account and found this instant text from some female by the name Caroltina or Carolitna, a "hey there" or somethin.. so obviously I said a hey back and asked if i knew her. Now chances are, if I did, I wouldn have been asking her that (but thats not entirely true, there are fleeting ppl you meet somewhere who take your email ID, and you give it believing that they won't ACTUALLY bother to add you, and then you get an add request from 'hunkycool_stardude' or 'thesexy_shedevil' which leaves you perplexed thinkin that if they were that, why didn't you notice, and then you remember that the dude was the guy in the pants uptil his chest and the shedevil was the one with a bindi and the red blinding shiny dress. It didn't happen with me. I'm talkin about you. And yeah, it really didn't happen with me, like the way its said makes you think it did, but it didn't. I use the pronoun 'i' when talkin bout me. That way there's lil room for doubt.)

to which she replied (I hope I made you scroll. Its like fun.) that I didn't, but that my profile had seemed interestin, and hence the add! I continued talkin, and a few sentences later, she was like " I'd LOVE to video chat, I have a camera in my room, and you can see what I look like, although I must warn you, I may not be wearin a lot ;) ". I replied a "No, thanks but." ( This is probably where you start to either doubt my word, or my gender, but I assure you, that both are true to the claim) Her reply was "Lame, no wonder you're single." to which I said, that " You don't know that for certain baby :P"( I was). So I was just generally curious about her social background and all, like essentially the thought process(or the lack of it?) that may have led her there..so while I was askin her bout herself, where she was from (Chicago) , she (possibly from the use of the word baby, and the way I talk - too freely often) continued to provide me details of the procedure to be followed, for me to view her cam, the website to go to, the friend to be added (I'm not sure, but I think it was paid, cuz she even offered me some 1st time free access coupon) possibly under the imporession that i was bein coy? or needed prodding, so my " I'm very genuinely not interested baby, but temme bout yourself" remained interspersed and ignored in "Lemme check, I might have one free access card left, you're a lucky guy, I do. " At the end all I did find out about her life, was that she was from Chicago(and that she would be wearing pink panties), Cuz subsequently, the computer shut down on its own...but it was an experience neverthless.

PS- I'm headed Delhi in a week. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comments

blog.sahil.me said…
There should really be like an awesome way to insert realistic laughter online =P

But dude. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAA!! ^__^

Loved it.

And damn, I have a reason to worry :P Thanks for linking again! (Iss baar bhi galat hai, btw)

Popular posts from this blog

Clouds.

Hello there. Its been quite sometime now since a proper post. I wonder if I even remember how its done. Now that would be tough if only there was anything to it right? Technically, "asdjhqowie" would qualify as a post. Not an interesting one, or even comprehensible for that matter.. or any adjective other than rubbish, crap or WTF?!? (which isn't really an adjective, but it still describes stuff I suppose, so lets ignore that for now.) [**pssst - I conveniently left out the implications the word 'proper' may have had.] But well, whatever. So anyway, I just gave my IIT paper yesterday. Before the 1st paper, I was awesomely relaxed, cool and positive, which was a bit mad at a level, cuz I'd so totally ruined my life for Mr.Judgement Day here, and the least I could do was feel apprehensive and tensed, and NO, it wasn't the confidence in my preparation. It was more of that strange peace n disattachment I seem to feel when strong emotions are required. And t

Welcome Address. No, really.

Welcome to my fairly-long-pendin formal welcome address. Basically, I had planned to do a nice Venez-à-Delhi formal welcome address, 1st post after the End Kota series(which reminds me, I think all u people's countin must suck cuz no one seems to have brought up the fact that there's no end kota part 2 post there. OR you're convinced that on the planet I hail from, the no. ''2'' rhymed way too much with "foo", n since that isn't a real word, they decided to get rid of 2 too. Plus two words soundin like too/two were way too many twos, right? I wonder if you realise that does not make any sense!? Why would u think stuff like that?) But then (go scroll back up to see the stuff before the bracket)really important n strange stuff happened( the hair cut , and JEE ), and the welcome address got left behind somewhere. Nevertheless, here I am with my welcome address. So Delhi, I suppose was over-the-top excited bout me returning, cuz its welcome was to

College

So I've spent bout 3 weeks in this college now, and I figure its bout time for me to write a little bout it. I'm gonna be the sadistic mock that I am in general, and describe characters by writing sentences that those particular people are likely to say (not). Please do understand that I exaggerate for fun. Director : Hello all you lovely people. I know I smile a lot and sound really polite and nice, but please do not miss the obvious sarcasm dripping from my voice. I also love to remind you that if there's something that I want you to do, and you don't wanna do it, then you still have the option of withdrawing your admission from this college. I will do all in my power to help you get back a fair sum of your fees money. In short, all you awesome people, I hate humanity. 100 yr old maths teacher who's got the-most-freakishly-impressive-CV : *mumble mumble in my mouth* Physics mechanics teacher : I really wanna go home. :'( I mug up stuff and puke it here. 2nd y