Skip to main content

Did I tell you?

That I'm the cocky young intern at a media company, who comes in 3 days a week wearing t-shirts which say stuff like
General Alcoholic.

Drunk Since 1947.
And puts on headphones and listens to music while doing his work.

Gee, I think I've turned into an arrogant piece of crap.
I think I'll enjoy it while I can.

I'm gonna go back to the sober sweet guy soon enough anyway.

HATE his guts btw.

Comments

nidhi said…
Haha, whut?
Sam said…
wel, did i not mention? I'm a lil mad too. :P
nidhi said…
What do you mean lil mad 'too'? Are you hinting at the idea that I'm mad?? :P Lol, unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to do that where I intern. I'm going to be the person not required there, asking for work, saying Sir, what do I do now? and feeling stupid. S, yeah, do enjoy it.
Sam said…
Haha, I meant apart from bein the cocky strange intern, I'm a lil mad too. :P

Search for start ups tho. They'll probably treat you better.
Peachy said…
I envy you.
Red Handed said…
You seem like a rebel!!
if you aint...umm become one..its fun aint it :P
Sam said…
@Peachy: why thank you!

@Redhanded:
Haha, I have my phases.

I'm cocky and audacious, till shit happens.

Then I become humble and sweet for a while. :P

But cocky and audacious is wayy more fun - hands down. :P